We are MIKI ASSISTANCE Designers who are providing design services and website development to enterprises, small businesses, start-ups, private clients and rest of the people.
We began our successful journey in 2012, and since inception we have gained the confidence of our clients by offering efficiency, professionalism, great service, and excellent value.
Our talented team has worked with small and large businesses in almost every sector, creating Websites, Logos, 3D objects, animation, printed campaigns and much more.
We are adept at meeting challenging requirements. We guarantee the best of our services to our clients through our goal-oriented and flexible approach.
- Amazon began in the garage of founder Jeff Bezos’ home in Bellevue, Wash.
- Bezos originally wanted to name the company “Cadabra” as in “Abracadabra.”
- When the website first went live it only sold books.
- There was also a huge programming error in the early days that would let customers trick Amazon into sending them money.
- As the company grew exponentially, early employees were expected to work no fewer than 60 hours per week.
- Amazon’s practice of hiring so many seasonal workers originated after the insane holiday season of 1998.
- Today Amazon has more than 117,000 employees worldwide and shows no signs of stopping its rapid expansion.
- Amazon’s fulfillment center in Phoenix, Ariz., is made up of 1.2 million square feet.
- To help ease the burden on its warehouse workers, Amazon now uses robots to assist in retrieving items.
- Amazon once listed a book about flies for $23,698,655.93.
A Landing page by Miki Designers is a brief presentation of a company and its services. Ideally for budget projects or temporary websites. Only for – $157!
Landing by Miki is:
- Unique design.
- One Page website (up to 10 sections).
- Responsive design (mobile + tablet)
- Rotating images slider/banner
- Contact us form and contact us Google Maps display.
- Active mailbox and social media integration (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Basic SEO
- 90-days our technical maintenance service and free hosting for 6 months included.
Our team analyzes each page of your franchise website to make sure they can be found by search engine robots under the appropriate keyword targets. In addition, we work with you on developing content strategies dedicated to driving identity to your brand.
- Understand that reviews and SEO play a large part in getting your product listings in front of more people.
- Reviews also play a big part in your ranking.
- Calculate and know your unit profitability (including an allocation for overhead costs).
- The best way to sell more on Amazon is to win the buy box. If you sell the same products as a dozen other retailers, then the best way to win the buy box is by dynamically re-pricing your items.
- Optimize Your Listing! Proper title, bullet points, description and great images can drastically improve your sales.
- Don’t forget about professional photos and 3D renderings, which you can order here